How are you in Dzongkha and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dzongkha and English then Dzongkha greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dzongkha is Ga Day Bay Zhu Yoe Ga ?.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dzongkha vs English Dialects.
Other Dzongkha and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Dzongkha greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Dzongkha and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Dzongkha is Not Available.
- Good Night in Dzongkha is lek shom ay zim.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.