How are you in Dzongkha and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dzongkha and Chinese then Dzongkha greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dzongkha is Ga Day Bay Zhu Yoe Ga ?.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dzongkha vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Dzongkha and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Dzongkha greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Dzongkha and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Dzongkha is Not Available.
- Good Night in Dzongkha is lek shom ay zim.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).