How are you in Dutch and Spanish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dutch and Spanish then Dutch greetings vs Spanish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dutch vs Spanish Dialects.
Other Dutch and Spanish Greetings
Are you finding few more Dutch greetings vs Spanish greetings? So let's compare other Dutch and Spanish greetings.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.