How Many People Speak Dogri and Dzongkha Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dogri vs Dzongkha Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dogri and Dzongkha Dialects.
- Jaunsari speaking population: 100,000.00
- Kullu speaking population: 110,000.00
- Hinduri speaking population: 30,000.00
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
More on Dogri and Dzongkha Dialects
Explore more on Dogri and Dzongkha dialects to understand them. The Dogri vs Dzongkha dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.