How Many People Speak Chinese and Dzongkha Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Dzongkha Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Dzongkha Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
More on Chinese and Dzongkha Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Dzongkha dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Dzongkha dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.