Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Bhojpuri
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Bhojpuri. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Bhojpuri is धन्वाद (dhanvaad) and Sorry in Bhojpuri is माफ़ करीं (maaf karin). Bhojpuri greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Bhojpuri
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Bhojpuri? The Bhojpuri greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Bhojpuri greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Bhojpuri is राम राम (raam raam) and Good Night in Bhojpuri is राम राम (raam raam). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Bhojpuri vs Chinese, Bhojpuri vs Spanish, Bhojpuri vs French.
Bye in Bhojpuri
Get to know here what is bye in Bhojpuri. Bye in Bhojpuri language is प्रणाम (prannam). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Bhojpuri Greetings
Bhojpuri greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Bhojpuri greetings which will be useful while communicating in Bhojpuri.
- How are you in Bhojpuri is का हाल बा? (kaa haal ba?).
- Please in Bhojpuri is मेहरबानी करके (meharbani karke).
- Good Afternoon in Bhojpuri is राम राम (raam raam).
- Good Night in Bhojpuri is राम राम (raam raam).
- I Love you in Bhojpuri is हम तोहसे प्यार करेनी (hum tohse pyaar kareni).
- Excuse me in Bhojpuri is माफ़ करीं (maaf karin).