How Many People Speak Arabic and Burmese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Arabic vs Burmese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Arabic and Burmese Dialects.
- Maghrebi speaking population: Not Available
- Sudanese speaking population: 17,000,000.00
- Levantine speaking population: 21,000,000.00
- Arakanese speaking population: 2,000,000.00
- Tavoyan speaking population: 440,000.00
- Intha speaking population: 90,000.00
More on Arabic and Burmese Dialects
Explore more on Arabic and Burmese dialects to understand them. The Arabic vs Burmese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.