Arabic and Bosnian as Minority Language
In Arabic and Bosnian speaking countries you will get the countries which
have Arabic and Bosnian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bosnian as minority language: Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
If you want to compare Arabic and Bosnian dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Bosnian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Bosnian Regulators
Arabic and Bosnian speaking countries provide you Arabic and Bosnian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.
Bosnian is regulated by University of Sarajevo. Also get to learn, Arabic and Bosnian Language History.
Arabic and Bosnian Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Bosnian continents in which Arabic and Bosnian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Bosnian. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Bosnian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Bosnian languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Bosnian Interesting Facts:
- South Slavic language group developed Bosnian Language.
- The muslim Bosnians are referred as "Bosniaks", who are the primary speakers of Bosnian language.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Serbian and Croatian and derived from Not Available.