Arabic and Bhojpuri as Minority Language
In Arabic and Bhojpuri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Bhojpuri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
If you want to compare Arabic and Bhojpuri dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Bhojpuri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Bhojpuri Regulators
Arabic and Bhojpuri speaking countries provide you Arabic and Bhojpuri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Bhojpuri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Arabic and Bhojpuri Language History.
Arabic and Bhojpuri Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Bhojpuri continents in which Arabic and Bhojpuri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Bhojpuri. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Bhojpuri languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Maithili and Magahi and derived from Sanskrit Language.